I was part of an interesting discussion recently where internal communications was being debated. It was revealed that only 40% of staff were engaged with the communications coming from the corporate centre. The conversation focused on what could be done to engage better with the other 60%. What mediums should be used? What tone and […]

Original source – da.vebrig.gs

Comments closed