Social media. It’s changed the way we engage with and listen to our customers, residents and patients. A new workshop is being launched to help you sharpen your plans and tactics for 2018.
by Darren Caveney
You’ve probably been using social media for a while now. But how do you get effective engagement and a real return from social media without spending all day on it?
This brand new workshop for 2018 has been designed especially for public sector communicators to make sure you’re armed with a smart plan and approach based on industry intel and best practice.
Have you ever calculated how long you spend on social media each day and week? Personally? Professionally?
It may be more than think.
If it’s helping you achieve your communications goals and work priorities all power to you.
If it isn’t then January – the new year – might just be the time to make a new plan and take a fresh approach to how you use social media and make sure you get the best return possible.
A new workshop…
- This interactive workshop will cover the most important areas to get right, including:
- developing a plan and choosing your tactics and platforms
- looking at best practice examples to see how others do it, including looking at examples of award-wining work
- Understanding what killer content is and how to deliver it
- Mastering tone of voice and personality
- Social media for great customer services
- Getting more from LinkedIn – personally and professionally
- The tips and tricks – when, where and why you should be posting and active
- Where social media sits within your multi-channel approach
- Interactive exercises to review a social media account live
- Evaluating your accounts and answering the chief executive’s ‘so what?’ question
The workshop will be delivered by me hot off the back of undertaking 16 organisational social media reviews and 600 individual accounts.
I’ll lift the lid on what’s I’ve learned and help you find ways to get much more from your investment in social media in 2018.
The venue is the sky-top Champagne Room in The Cube with panoramic views across Birmingham.
The date is Wednesday 31 January 2018 and the price is £225.00 + vat
Places are strictly limited – please email me ASAP to reserve your place at firstname.lastname@example.org
Darren Caveney is creator of comms2point0 and owner of creative communicators ltd
image via Tullio Saba